Melody and Rhonda are looking for two new employees! Email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org Please do not call us pertaining to the job offer.
We are in immediate need of a new high energy Office Manager to work in our fast-paced environment. This is a great position for someone who is task-oriented and enjoys organization along with working as a team member with our clientele. Needs to be someone who enjoys fine art and the value of it. As you will see below, this is a great opportunity to work on multiple aspects of our business. This is a full-time position available immediately. The work is to be performed in our office Tuesday through Friday from 10AM to 6 PM. Your responsibilities will include:
Answer all incoming calls and understand client needs and begin their portrait experience by representing our portrait studio and informing of the services available. Make appointments, and remind clients of appointments and product pick-up. Will be working with another phone person and coordinating the schedule to contact potential leads. This will involve working on a software program, (File Maker) which training will be given.
Will be doing consultations either on the phone or in the studio preparing potential and current clients for a portrait sitting. Will be explaining procedures and product so that they are excited and ready for their appointment as well as consulting on locations and clothing.
Will be helping prepare product for customers and putting packaging together. Not labor intensive but does require some time on your feet. Will also be overseeing clientele folders and information and see that it is recorded properly and filed when job is complete.
Eventually will sale in the view and order room. This will require a strong understanding of product and photography, which will come with training.
* You will be the first voice that our current and potential clients will hear when they call, giving their first impression of the company and setting the tone for the rest of the call.
The ideal candidate must have a very upbeat and bubbly voice, a contagious positive mood, and make each caller feel they are our most important clients!
* This person should enjoy being the “go-to” guy/girl for our team, be up for learning the ropes of the industry and be excited to assist across multiple departments.
* Ability to easily defuse any issue that may arise with clients or vendors in a professional manner. Usually involves tracking product and job status of an order.
* Well-spoken, out-going personality
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Self-motivated, fast learner, team player
* Understanding of basic computer technology
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
* Will be working on an Apple computer
MUST FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
Need a cover letter stating why you would make a good candidate for our business. List your current goals for employment.
Please list your strengths and any details that you feel would need special consideration. Please attach a portrait of yourself.
Include your resume and best hours to be contacted for a phone interview. Once you have had a phone interview a time will be set up for a personal interview.
PLEASE no calls. We will call you.
Go To Our Website: mandrgallery.com
Phone Specialist and Direct Communicator
Seeking a detail oriented, assertive, dependable, organized and personable individual to assist two professional photographers run their office. Applicants must have great communication skills.
Admin duties include helping the photographers maintain communication with their clientele, handling outgoing and incoming office telephone calls, scheduling appointments, tracking and updating Google calendar, keeping up-to-date client database, following up with potential customers, burning CD’s, data entry and e-mailing.
Must be well groomed in appearance, and most of all able to communicate with clients in a professional manner.
We specialize in fine art portraiture and fine art products that are unparalleled in the area. This is a wonderful opportunity, a fun and rewarding job for a “people” person.
Hours are Monday-Friday from 3:00-6:00 pm. $10/hour.
Must have past office experience, as well as familiarity with pc.
Typing skills required in addition to telephone skills, communication skills, business acumen and critical thinking.
Please email a copy of your resume along with a current photo of yourself and three work related references. Also attach a cover letter summarizing why you would be a good fit for our business.
About: M&R Gallery
Melody Averett and Rhonda Miller founded M&R Gallery in 2008. They efforts have pushed the envelope to not offer just portraits, but fine art portraiture.
M&R not only capture’s the tiny precious moment, but they preserve them in a unique and timeless way.
- Location: St. George Utah
- Compensation: Location: St. George, Utah Compensation: $10.00/hour + booking bonuses
- This is a part-time job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.